Antibacterial Fabric Stain Removal Spray


An excellent fabric stain remover that also kills bacteria.

It works on a wide variety of stains from red wine, make-up, blood, mud and many more.

It particularly works well as part of the Power Duo especially when it comes to high pigment stains like tomato sauce, start with the Bio-Enzyme Formula to get rid of the stain causing bacteria and then follow up with the Textile Cleaning spray – job done!

With added silver, this spray has powerful antibacterial properties and the added natural botanicals mean your fabrics are left smelling fresh.

We are excited to announce that our Antibacterial Fabric Stain Removal Spray is now Registered by the Vegan Society!

Antibacterial Fabric Cleaning Spray

Antibacterial textile stain removal spray with added silver to neutralise and protect against bacteria and odours, with natural botanicals. Suitable for all textiles, fabric covered furniture and carpets.


Scent Note: An exquisite floral scent, expertly formulated for low irritation. The english floral perfume includes natural botanicals of geranium, lavender and chamomile.

Ingredients: Aqua, also contains lauramine oxide, ethyl benzalkonium chloride (preservative), isopropanol, parfum (fragrance), chamomilla recutita (roman chamomile), panax ginseng, symphytum officinale (comfrey), lavandula angustifolia (lavender), pelargonium graveolens (geranium), silver, (citral, citronellol, geraniol, linalool, limonene; all naturally occurring in essential oils).

About the silver in our products: Colloidal silver is in all Aroma Care Solutions home and skin care products because of its powerful antibacterial properties. Search infection control at for more information.

Directions: Remove any obvious contamination with a cloth or tissue. Spray evenly on the surface to be treated, wipe on the surface to be treated, wipe with a damp cloth and allow to dry.

SAFETY: Avoid contact with eyes, skin or food. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink water and seek medical attention. In case of contact with skin, rinse well with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.


500ml / 16.91 fl oz