Antibacterial Hand Wash & Hand Sanitiser Combo Packs

£6.50£17.99

The perfect combination for either at home or on-the-go!

Not only do both these products kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria, but they also leave your hands feeling soft and hydrated!  

The hand soap contains extra moisturising ingredients, plus aloe vera – meaning that your hands won’t be left cracked, dry and sore after repeated hand washing. The Vegan Registered, alcohol free hand sanitiser gel has been *proven to kill 99.999% of bacteria and germs in both clean and dirty conditions, including Norovirus, MRSA, Avian and Swine Flu, Salmonella, Listeria and Ecoli. As it is free from alcohol it will also not dry your hands out.

Why should you buy a combo pack?

  • They kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria, so the 50ml bottles are a perfect travel companion
  • Safe for children and pets
  • Fragrance free and contain aloe vera to actively sooth sore hands
  • With added moisturisers and conditioners to support and care for the skin
  • A little goes a long way so they are economical
  • Available in a variety of combinations.
Clear

Our antibacterial hand wash plus our alcohol-free hand sanitiser, now in a combo pack!

Combo Packs available:

  • 50ml Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitiser plus 250ml Antibacterial Hand Wash
  • 50ml Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitiser plus 500ml Antibacterial Hand Wash
  • 250ml Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitiser plus 250ml Antibacterial Hand Wash
  • 50ml and 250ml Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitiser plus 50ml and 250ml Antibacterial Hand Wash

 

Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitiser:

Directions: Apply half the amount you would normally use into your hands, rub into skin until it’s no longer visible. Use throughout the day as required.

Ingredients: Aqua, Less than 1% Sodium, Acryloyldimethyltaurate. Also contains Lauramine Oxide, Tetrasodium Ethylenediaminetetraacetate, Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride and Benzalkonium Chloride.

SAFETY:
Eye Contact: Wash product away immediately with plenty of water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Drink water and seek medical attention.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.