What are enzymes?
Don’t be fooled to think that because enzymes are natural they are less effective than chemical cleaners. Enzymes are nature’s very own powerful cleaning tools. Making them the go to choice for parents who do not want to spray harmful chemicals around their babies, children and their home.
Simply put, enzymes are all around us performing millions of important tasks in our bodies and in nature every single day. They are a type of protein that act like a biological catalyst to speed up the break down of organic compounds.
Similarly to how saliva, (which contains enzymes), initiates the digestion process by breaking down food in our mouths, cleaning enzymes use the same ‘enzymatic digestion’ to effectively break down and eradicate the organic proteins present in pet urine, faeces, vomit, drool, dirt, food, and more.
This process not only makes cleaning easier but also prevents the growth of bad bacteria – the root cause of those unpleasant odours – in the air, on surfaces, and within the fibres of your soft furnishings.
- Mix 10ml of Bio one™ concentrate with 100ml of water, or simply follow the Bio one™ clean markers on your mix + spray bottle.
- Remove any solid matter from the area first.
- Spray generously on area to clean. For soft surfaces, carefully work into the fibres.
- Leave for 5-10 mins. The enzymes continue to work while damp, so spray more if required.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally.
- Repeat if desired. Always test a small area first.