- Remove any solid matter.
- Mix 12mls Bio one™ concentrate to 100mls of water, or simply follow the markers on your Bio one™ mix + spray bottle.
- Spray generously onto affected area.
- For soft surfaces, carefully work solution into the fibres. The enzymes will continue to work while damp therefore spray more if required.
- Leave for 5-10 mins, wipe with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally.
- Repeat if desired.Always test a small area first.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin or food. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Sip water and seek medical attention. In case of skin contact, rinse well with water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. Warning: EUH208 Contains (2-Benzylideneoctanal). May produce an allergic reaction. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Aqua, also contains non-ionic surfactant, sodium chloride, bacillus subtilis non morbificus, parfum (fragrance), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), citrus paradisis (pink grapefruit), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree), citrus limonum (lemon), silver, (citral, geraniol, limonene; all naturally occurring in essential oils).
Limonene is the natural oil extracted from the peel of grapefruit, orange and other citrus fruits. It is a fresh, zesty, uplifting aroma that lingers without overpowering. It adds a note of luxury to this eco-conscious high performance cleaning solution.