We all love our pets, but their beds can become really pongy and leave a ‘scent trail’ throughout the house – especially on our rugs and carpets. So how do we remove the pong permanently?
It’s easy – simply grab your bottle of Bio one™ Pet Odour Remover + Refresher and start spraying.
EASY STEP BY STEP
- Simply vacuum the bed or carpet thoroughly, removing any unwanted debris
- Spray liberally with Bio one™ Pet Odour Remover + Refresher – it needs to remain wet in order to be effective
- Work the solution into the fibres and leave for at least 3 hours, or overnight if possible
- Remember it is a natural, chemical free product so may need a second application for really set in smells.
We also have our Deodorising Powder for Carpets which is a little easier to use on larger areas.
It’s just as easy to use:
- Vacuum the carpet well – making sure you get rid of all the pet hair and debris
- Sprinkle on our Deodorising Powder for Carpets.
- Work the powder into the fibres with a stiff brush and leave for 2 hours or overnight if possible.
- Vacuum the powder away and enjoy the fresh scent.
What are enzymes?
Don’t be fooled to think that because enzymes are natural they are less effective than chemical cleaners. Enzymes are nature’s very own powerful cleaning tools. Making them the go to choice for Pet Owners who do not want to spray harmful chemicals around their Pets or home.
Simply put, enzymes are all around us performing millions of important tasks in our bodies and in nature every single day. They are a type of protein that act like a biological catalyst to speed up the break down of organic compounds.
Similarly to how saliva, (which contains enzymes), initiates the digestion process by breaking down food in our mouths, cleaning enzymes use the same ‘enzymatic digestion’ to effectively break down and eradicate the organic proteins present in urine, faeces, vomit, drool, dirt, food, and more.
This process not only makes cleaning easier but also prevents the growth of bad bacteria – the root cause of those unpleasant odours – in the air, on surfaces, and within the fibres of your soft furnishings.
Live Love Clean
Hints and tips
No More Embarrassing Odours: A Step-by-Step Guide to Banishing Dog Smell from Carpets
At Aroma we understand the importance of having a clean and fresh-smelling home. That’s why we have put together this…
Are enzyme cleaners safe for pets
Pet odours and stains are notoriously difficult to remove and maintain. It is one of the most common sources of…
How to get old dog urine smell out of carpet
Ever walked into the house of a new dog owner and smelt that familiar but subtle ammonia-rich smell of old…