We all love our pets, but their beds can become really pongy and leave a ‘scent trail’ throughout the house – especially on our rugs and carpets. So how do we remove the pong permanently? It’s easy – simply grab your bottle of Bio one™ Pet Odour Remover + Refresher and start spraying.
EASY STEP BY STEP
- Simply vacuum the bed or carpet thoroughly, removing any unwanted debris
- Spray liberally with Bio one™ Pet Odour Remover + Refresher – it needs to remain wet in order to be effective
- Work the solution into the fibres and leave for at least 3 hours, or overnight if possible
- Remember it is a natural, chemical free product so may need a second application for really set in smells.
We also have our Deodorising Powder for Carpets which is a little easier to use on larger areas.
It’s just as easy to use:
- Vacuum the carpet well – making sure you get rid of all the pet hair and debris
- Sprinkle on our Deodorising Powder for Carpets.
- Work the powder into the fibres with a stiff brush and leave for 2 hours or overnight if possible.
- Vacuum the powder away and enjoy the fresh scent.