Enzyme cleaning is a phenomenal cleaning product courtesy of nature – this is because it actually ‘eats’ the grot and gets rid of it forever – making your cleaning and odour busting tasks quick and easy.
Bio One™ comes as a concentrate formula and its power is activated when mixed with water. And you only need a small amount, so each bottle goes on and on. Each bottle of live, diluted formula lasts up to 14 days. And because once mixed, it is mainly water, and all natural, you don’t have to worry about over spraying!
Enzyme cleaning is becoming all the rage in our environmentally aware world, and it’s uses are extensive.
- Stinky Odour! Your home is spotless, so where is the stench coming from? Bio One™ enzymes remove the microscopic causes at the source.
- Puppy training! Pee, poo, paw prints! Bio One™ Pets has the power to handle anything that you pet can give you as a little present.
- Toxic trainers! Don’t leave them in the garden, spray inside with Bio One™ and leave overnight. Ah, the fresh scent of new shoes!
- Doggy beds! Our Bio One™ is pet safe and smells beautiful – so freshen up your pooch’s pad with a spritz each morning.
- Shower heads! Harbours of grime, spraying your face every morning. Yuk. Spray with Bio One™ deep clean and surface cleanser with our carrier bag method: pour some mixed Bio One™ in a bag and drop in your shower head for 3 hours.
- Mirror Mirror! No more streaked reflections – it’s like a whole new world of HD viewing!
- Water marks! The remembrance of cups of tea past! Banish the watery whirls with Bio One™ deep clean and surface cleanser
- Showers & Baths. Stinky sinks, putrid plug holes, odorous overflows, stained ceramics – bathed away by Bio One™ deep clean and surface cleanser
We would love to hear how you use yours! Just follow us on instagram and tag us in #BioOneClean
What are enzymes?
Don’t be fooled to think that because enzymes are natural they are less effective than chemical cleaners. Enzymes are nature’s very own powerful cleaning tools. Making them the go to choice for Customers who do not want to spray harmful chemicals around their children, pets, car and home.
Simply put, enzymes are all around us performing millions of important tasks in our bodies and in nature every single day. They are a type of protein that act like a biological catalyst to speed up the break down of organic compounds.
Similarly to how saliva, (which contains enzymes), initiates the digestion process by breaking down food in our mouths, cleaning enzymes use the same ‘enzymatic digestion’ to effectively break down and eradicate the organic proteins present in urine, faeces, vomit, drool, dirt, food, and more.
This process not only makes cleaning easier but also prevents the growth of bad bacteria – the root cause of those unpleasant odours – in the air, on surfaces, and within the fibres of your soft furnishings.
Try out Bio one™ deep clean and surface cleanser today, vomit and the other nasties is what nature created enzymes for.
Live Love Clean
Hints and tips
How to keep your house smelling fresh
Every house has its own fragrance, but some do smell nicer than others. Between pets and cooking, keeping your home…
How to keep gym bag from smelling
When you finish a good session at the gym, training clothes and towels usually go back into the gym bag,…
How to Make Gym Shoes Smell Better
Hardcore gym sessions are often very rewarding, but they can leave a lingering smell coming from your footwear. Gym shoes…