- Permanently eliminate odours using only naturally activating good enzymes and NO harsh chemicals
- Bio one™ targets odour at the source, removing bad bacteria permanently, leaving your home smelling clean and fresh.
- Chemical and toxin FREE, endocrine disrupters free, eco friendly and vegan registered, child and pet friendly, eco friendly, Made in Britain, made with happy enzymes
- The 100% natural way to eliminate odours caused by: Urine, Faeces, Vomit, Milk, Trainers, Mould, Damp, Toilets, Tobacco, Pet Litter, Animals, Food, Bins, Drains…and more.
with beautiful Grapefruit & Tea Tree
What are enzymes?
Don’t be fooled to think that because enzymes are natural they are less effective than chemical cleaners. Enzymes are nature’s very own powerful cleaning tools. Making them the go to choice for home owners who do not want to spray harmful chemicals around their home and their family.
Simply put, enzymes are all around us performing millions of important tasks in our bodies and in nature every single day. They are a type of protein that act like a biological catalyst to speed up the break down of organic compounds.
Similarly to how saliva, (which contains enzymes), initiates the digestion process by breaking down food in our mouths, cleaning enzymes use the same ‘enzymatic digestion’ to effectively break down and eradicate the organic proteins present in human urine, human faeces, vomit, milk, mould, odour caused from old age, illness, medication, grease, grime, mould, dirt, food, and more.
This process not only makes cleaning easier but also prevents the growth of bad bacteria – the root cause of those unpleasant odours – in the air, on surfaces, and within the fibres of your soft furnishings.
- Remove any solid matter.
- Mix 12mls Bio one™ concentrate to 100mls of water, or simply follow the markers on your Bio one™ mix + spray bottle.
- Spray generously onto affected area. For soft surfaces, carefully work solution into the fibres without rubbing.
- The enzymes will continue to work while damp therefore spray more if required.
- Leave for 5-10 mins, wipe with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally. Repeat if desired.
Always test a small area first.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin or food. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Sip water and seek medical attention. In case of skin contact, rinse well with water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. Warning: EUH208 Contains (2-Benzylideneoctanal). May produce an allergic reaction. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN