What are enzymes?
Don’t be fooled to think that because enzymes are natural they are less effective than chemical cleaners. Enzymes are nature’s very own powerful cleaning tools. Making them the go to choice for pet owners who do not want to spray harmful chemicals around their pets and their home.
Simply put, enzymes are all around us performing millions of important tasks in our bodies and in nature every single day. They are a type of protein that act like a biological catalyst to speed up the break down of organic compounds.
Similarly to how saliva, (which contains enzymes), initiates the digestion process by breaking down food in our mouths, cleaning enzymes use the same ‘enzymatic digestion’ to effectively break down and eradicate the organic proteins present in pet urine, faeces, vomit, drool, dirt, food, and more.
This process not only makes cleaning easier but also prevents the growth of bad bacteria – the root cause of those unpleasant odours – in the air, on surfaces, and within the fibres of your soft furnishings.
Bio one™ Pet Odour Remover & Refresher – nature’s own miracle cleaners for pet owners.
Harnessing this natural power, Bio one’s live enzymes are gently stored in a concentrated form, keeping them asleep until you need them to go to work. Once diluted with water, our happy enzymes wake up and spring into action, multiplying by the millions. They continue to multiple until there is no more dirt for them to digest, simply then evaporating away.
Unlike traditional cleaners that may mask or temporarily cover up the smell using chemicals, harsh components and strong fragrances, Bio one’s enzymatic digestion eliminates the source of the odour completely, not only removing the smell and mess, but helping to prevent pets from remarking the same spot, leaving nothing but the subtle aroma of beautiful lemon and neroli.
Chemical and toxin FREE, paraben free, endocrine disrupters free, eco friendly and vegan registered, child and pet friendly and Made in Britain, Bio one™ Pet Odour remover is the must have product for all pet owners.
Safe for all furry friends, including dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, birds, gerbils, rats, and more.
- The 100% natural way to eliminate pet odours caused by: Urine, Faeces, Vomit, Pet beds, Litter Trays, Toilet training, Muddy paws, Damp fur and is suitable for use on: in the air, Soft furnishings, Carpets, Hard floors, Pet beds, astro turf and more.
with Lemon & Neroli
RECYCLE YOUR SACHET.
This sachet can be recycled at your local supermarket or send your empties to us to recycle.
Just click here to request a free pre-paid label.
- Pour your sachet of Bio one™ into a clean spray bottle. Fill up with tap water. Ensure you use the correct amount of water as shown on the back of the sachet.
- Remove any solid matter from the area first, then spray generously onto affected area. For soft surfaces, carefully work solution into the fibres without rubbing.
- Leave for 5-10 mins, the enzymes will continue to work while damp, therefore spray more if required.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally.
- Repeat if desired.
Always test a small area first.
Our natural little enzymes love eco warriors but hate chemicals, so if you use a recycled spray bottle, make sure it is thoroughly rinsed off all residue.
Try spraying in the air over litter trays, carpets or pet beds to remove lingering pet odours. Always test a small area first.