- The 100% natural way to eliminate pet odours caused by: Urine, Faeces, Vomit, Pet beds, Litter Trays, Toilet training, Muddy paws, Damp fur and is suitable for use on: in the air, Soft furnishings, Carpets, Hard floors, Pet beds, astro turf and more.
- The Bio one™ pet odour eliminator permanently eliminates pet odours using naturally activating bio enzymes.
- Chemical FREE, eco friendly and vegan registered – perfect for dogs, cats, rabbits or any pet.
- Bio one™ leaves your home odour free with just the natural oils of lemon, orange and neroli flower remaining.
Suitable for all around your home or in the car. Hard and soft surfaces, carpets, floors, in the air and more. Safe to use around pets and children.
with Lemon & Neroli
RECYCLE YOUR SACHET.
This sachet can be recycled at your local supermarket or send your empties to us to recycle.
Just click here to request a free pre-paid label.
- Pour your sachet of Bio one™ into your mix + spray bottle. Fill up with tap water. Ensure you use the correct amount of water as shown on the back of the sachet.
- Remove any solid matter from the area first, then spray generously onto affected area. For soft surfaces, carefully work solution into the fibres without rubbing.
- Leave for 5-10 mins, the enzymes will continue to work while damp, therefore spray more if required.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally.
- Repeat if desired.
Always test a small area first.
Try spraying in the air over litter trays, carpets or pet beds to remove lingering pet odours. Always test a small area first.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin or food. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 mins and seek medical advice. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Sip water and seek medical attention. In case of skin contact, rinse well with water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. Warning: Contains ((R)-p-Mentha-1,8-diene). May produce an allergic reaction. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN